All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA spellbinding epic tale of ambition, anarchy, and absolute power set against the sprawling medieval canvas of twelfth-century England, this is Ken Follett's classic historical masterpiece.
- Author BiographyKen Follett was twenty-seven when he wrote Eye of the Needle, an award-winning thriller that became an international bestseller. After writing more successful thrillers he surprised everyone with The Pillars of the Earth, about the building of a cathedral in the Middle Ages, which continues to captivate millions of readers all over the world. This is a special 25th anniversary edition. World Without End was the long-awaited sequel, a number one bestseller in the United States, Great Britain, Germany, Italy, Spain and France. His epic Century trilogy, tells the entire history of the twentieth century, seen through the eyes of five linked families: one American, one English, one German, one Russian, and one Welsh.
- Author(s)Ken Follett
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleThe Kingsbridge Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight752 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- jomurray03 Dec, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.94
- £3.99Trending at £7.96
- £7.41Trending at £9.99
- £6.10Trending at £7.98
- £4.49Trending at £6.99
- £10.20Trending at £19.93
- £7.24Trending at £7.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.