All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevised by devious genius Tom Cutler, The Pilot Who Wore a Dress is a fiendish collection of riddles, mysteries and puzzles to test and tease your brain.
- Author BiographyTom Cutler began his career with numerous false starts, as a teacher, set designer, speechwriter, printer, wine waiter, City drone, and radio reporter, before settling down in book and magazine publishing. After building up extensive scar tissue he finally threw caution to the wind and launched himself as a humorous writer upon a reading public that had done nothing to hurt him. Tom's books cover a variety of subjects, including language, sex, and music. Among his several international bestsellers are, A Gentleman's Bedside Book and the Amazon number-one blockbuster, 211 Things A Bright Boy Can Do. His work has been translated into more languages than you can shake a stick at. Tom has written for the Guardian, the Mail, the Telegraph, the Huffington Post, and BBC radio, and he has a regular column in The Chap magazine. He is a practising magician and member of the Magic Circle, as well as a detective story fan and longstanding Sherlock Holmes aficionado. A lifetime's experience as a very devious bugger has helped him with this book. Tom lives at the seaside, where he enjoys kicking pebbles.
- Author(s)Tom Cutler
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/09/2016
- Weight256 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.65Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £10.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.