Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe pineal gland has been a subject of interest and speculation for more than 2000 years. With the iso- lation of melatonin from bovine pineal glands by Lerner and cowork- ers in 1958 the modern era of pineal research was initiated.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number65
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteIX, 604 p.
- Weight890 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJulius Axelrod
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.