Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Pinochet's arrest has taught us about transnational justice and international jurisdiction.
- Author BiographyNaomi Roht-Arriaza is Professor of Law at the University of California Hastings College of Law. She is the author of Impunity and Human Rights Violations in International Law and Practice.
- Author(s)Naomi Roht-Arriaza
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.