All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a story of love and ambition, hatred and revenge, honour and corruption, by the author of many novels including Never Love A Stranger , The Storyteller , Where Love Has Gone , 79 Park Avenue and The Betsy .
- Author BiographyBorn in New York in 1916, Harold Robbins grew up during the Depression. He left school at fifteen-and-a-half to go to work, and by the time he was twenty-one had made his first fortune and lost it. When he was thirty, Harold Robbins began to write. NEVER LOVE A STRANGER became an immediate bestseller. He then became the world's bestselling writer, many of his novels were filmed, and his books translated into almost every language. He died in 1998.
- Author(s)Harold Robbins
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication02/07/1992
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/04/2002
- Weight145 g
- Width111 mm
- Height16 mm
- Spine178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £18.99Trending at £19.23
- £4.98Trending at £5.05
- £21.99Trending at £22.65
- £4.69Trending at £4.75
- £8.69Trending at £14.41
- £2.95Trending at £2.99
- £3.44Trending at £4.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.