All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in Great Britain in 1991 by Methuen Drama --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyPhilip Ridley is a contemporary artist, poet, novelist, film-maker and one of the country's most celebrated living playwrights. Ridley has been described as 'probably a genius' (Time Out) and 'the best British playwright of the last 20 years' (Aleks Sierz, author of In-Yer-Face Theatre). His plays include Ghost From A Perfect Place, Mercury Fur, The Fastest Clock in the Universe, and Vincent River.
- Author(s)Philip Ridley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight126 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £15.82Trending at £19.06
- £15.60Trending at £18.92
- £7.12Trending at £9.00
- £6.50Trending at £8.79
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £7.41Trending at £8.85
- £7.39Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.