All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique text integrates contributions from world experts in placentology into the scientific discipline of developmental programming.
- Author BiographyGraham J. Burton is Professor of Reproductive Biology and Director of the Centre for Trophoblast Research, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK. David J. P. Barker is Director of the MRC Epidemiology Resource Centre (University of Southampton), Southampton General Hospital, UK. Ashley Moffett is Professor of Reproductive Immunology at the University of Cambridge and Director of Studies in Medicine at King's College, Cambridge, UK. Kent Thornburg is Director of the Heart Research Center and Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine, University of Oregon, Portland, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus. 16 colour illus. 10 tables
- Weight740 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAshley Moffett,David J. P. Barker,Graham J. Burton,Kent Thornburg
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.