All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide is suitable for professional, study and general use. It explains how to set out and write better letters, memos, instructions, legal documents, and reports. Areas covered include sentence length, punctuation and planning.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Martin Cutts conceived and co-founded the Plain English Campaign in 1979. In 1989, he formed Words at Work, a firm which last year ran 140 courses in writing skills for government and business. Currently he runs the Plain Language Commission which conducts research in the field, particularly plain law.
- Author(s)Martin Cutts
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1996
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date03/09/1999
- Content Noteline figures
- Weight146 g
- Width120 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £14.99Trending at £18.62
- £11.34Trending at £13.47
- £7.99Trending at £9.99
- £4.54Trending at £4.63
- £8.90Trending at £12.46
- £11.20Trending at £12.05
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.