All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a jargon-free text that aims to demystify the topic of heart disease. It outlines the different types and explains the tests and treatments. It also includes a glossary of terms and sample interviews with doctors, giving guidance on all stages of the disease.
- Author BiographyDr Duncan Dymond MD FRCP FACC FESC is Consultant Cardiologist at St Bartholomew's Hospital. He was Secretary of the British Cardiac Society from 1990 to 1994 and writes regularly for the international medical press. He appears regularly on television and radio and lectures on heart disease to non-medical audiences.
- Author(s)Duncan S. Dymond
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2003
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMetro Books, London
- Content Notediagrams, glossary
- Weight265 g
- Width132 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.95
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.