CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe Plan of Nashville is a community-based vision of how the urban core of Nashville should look and work in the 21st century. The purpose is to help the central city hold its place in civic life.
- PublisherVanderbilt University Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2005
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationTennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVanderbilt University Press
- Content Note82 colour images, 15 duotone, 12 b&w
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byChristine M. Kreyling
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.