All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEpimediums are fantastic plants for dry, shady positions, which makes them highly sought after by gardeners. With more than one season of interest they really earn their place in the woodland garden.
- Author BiographySally Gregson runs Mill Cottage Plants in Somerset, where she specialises in hydrangeas and epimediums.
- Author(s)Sally Gregson
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- Series TitlePlant Lover's Guides
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note220 colour photographs, 3 illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Most relevant reviews
- gbri879325 May, 2017by
Lots of information
Lovely detailed book about Epimediums which I only discovered this year. Good photos of different colours and sorts. good quality book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.