All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title the authors show how to make the necessary changes to implement the Plant Programme in your everyday life. Using a simple formula, the book aims to provide all the information you should need, from weekly menu plans to lifestyle aspects such as gardening and grooming.
- Author BiographyProfessor Jane Plant, CBE, is one of Britain's most distinguished female scientists and Chief Scientist of the British Geological Survey; Gill Tidey is Director of the Nottingham Energy Partnership. Both authors have worked and lived in many countries, particularly Asia, where the rates of breast and prostate cancer are exceptionally low. They both manage high-level careers, look after their families and homes, and entertain, and are therefore aware of the complexities and stresses of modern day life, but both know it is easy to create meals that minimise the risks inherent in modern dairy and convenience-food-rich diets.
- Author(s)Gillian Tidey,Jane Plant
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication08/08/2002
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Out-of-print date08/09/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width129 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.91Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.