All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.53
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
About this product
- DescriptionBased on three years of field work with the Kodi people of Sumba, Indonesia, this ethnographical study focuses on Kodi calendar rituals, exchange transactions and confrontations with the historical forces of the colonial and postcolonial world.
- Author BiographyJanet Hoskins is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the University of Southern California.
- PrizesWinner of Harry J. Benda Prize in Southeast Asian Studies 1996.
- Author(s)Janet Hoskins
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication17/04/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note15 halftones, 3 maps, 9 tables
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.