Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £5.92Trending at £6.52
- £10.52Trending at £12.37
- £21.05Trending at £23.98
- £5.55Trending at £9.99
- £5.95Trending at £6.36
- £16.04Trending at £22.97
- £12.82Trending at £16.98
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for victims of bullying that offers: exercises to help teens overcome low self-esteem; advice from the author, detailing how to fight back against day-to-day harassment; true stories from adult survivors of peer abuse about how they handled bullies; and suggestions for how to stop bullying on a school and community level.
- Author BiographySurvivor, expert, and activist, Jodee Blanco is one of America's pre-eminent voices on the subject of bullying. Inspired by the thousands of letters she receives from students, parents, teachers, and adult survivors, Jodee has become one of America's most sought-after keynote speakers, seminar presenters, and crises consultants.
- Author(s)Jodee Blanco
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/01/2012
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight503 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.