CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe poetry produced by the English poets of the 17th and 18th centuries is considered among the best ever written. This work takes the readers on a tour of the major works and figures of the period, explaining major themes, devices, styles, language, rhythm, sound, tone, imagery, form, and meaning.
- Author BiographyNicolas H. Nelson is Professor Emeritus of English at Indiana University. He has published several articles on poetry and philosophy.
- Author(s)Nicolas H. Nelson
- Date of Publication30/07/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight573 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.