All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the belief that food could be both healthful and pleasurable, entrepreneur Christina Ong developed the awardwinning COMO Shambhala Cuisine for her COMO Hotels and Resorts worldwide. Here, 147 classics have been reworked for the home cook, from no-cook juice combinations and raw salads to luxurious dishes suitable for entertaining.
- Author BiographyChristina Ong is one of the world's most successful lifestyle entrepreneurs, as well as a busy mother and grandmother. Having brought some of the world's most recognisable fashion brands to Asia, including Giorgio Armani, Donna Karan and Calvin Klein, Ong has developed thirteen unique hotels and resorts across eight countries from the Caribbean to Bhutan. Each showcases COMO Shambhala, the flexible, holistic approach to wellness that marries healthful eating with pleasurable gastronomy, exercise with mental repose, and thought with action. In particular, Ong advocates the instinctive desire to eat well, with our bodies and palates telling us all we need to know. Over the last fifteen years, she has worked closely with chefs and ingredient suppliers to articulate this vision in COMO Shambhala Cuisine, with each dish delivering energy, flavour and pure, unadulterated pleasure.
- Author(s)Christina Ong
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4-colour throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £6.82Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.