All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to fundamental ideas in classical probability is written for an audience ranging from mathematical amateurs to scientists, from students to professional mathematicians. Includes illustrative problems, with answers at the end of the book.
- Author(s)Richard Isaac
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/10/1996
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXV, 244 p.
- Weight1220 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1995. Corr. 2nd printing 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.