CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £15.26Trending at £25.59
- £3.49Trending at £7.00
- £5.13Trending at £9.01
- £4.97Trending at £5.08
- £5.99Trending at £8.76
- £4.23Trending at £5.17
- £7.99Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionAlan Jacobs offers a witty, literate, and accessible guide for aspiring readers, offering tips on what to read and how to get the most out of it. Each chapter focuses on one aspect of approaching literary fiction or poetry or even the Bible, from reading responsively, to rereading, to reading on electronic devices.
- Author BiographyAlan Jacobs is a professor of English at Wheaton College in Illinois. His books include The Narnian, a biography of C.S. Lewis, Original Sin: A Cultural History, and a Theology of Reading. His literary and cultural criticism has appeared in the Boston Globe, The American Scholar, and the Oxford American.
- Author(s)Alan Jacobs
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight339 g
- Width147 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.