All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the same format as The Pocket Guide to Bridge, this book provides a handy summary of basic concepts in defensive bridge cardplay.
- Author BiographyBarbara Seagram is a best-selling, award-winning bridge author with more than 250,000 books in print. Her 25 Bridge Conventions You Should Know (Master Point Press; ISBN 978 189415 407 9) is the bestselling bridge book of the last fifty years. David Bird is the bridge correspondent of the London Evening Standard and one of Britain's best-known bridge writers.
- Author(s)Barbara Seagram,David Bird
- PublisherMaster Point Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMaster Point Press
- Content NoteB&w illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height102 mm
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £39.99Trending at £45.50
- £5.12Trending at £5.43
- £2.29Trending at £3.05
- £16.85Trending at £24.99
- £11.56Trending at £16.00
- £3.89Trending at £5.99
- £5.02Trending at £5.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.