All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for interviewers of all experience levels, the book is the clinician's companion for using DSM-5(R) in diagnostic interviews. The Pocket Guide addresses the goals of the interview, provides an efficient structure for learning how to conduct one, and explains the ways in which DSM-5(R) impacts the interview.
- Author BiographyAbraham M. Nussbaum, M.D., is Director of the Denver Health Adult Inpatient Psychiatry Service, and Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Abraham M. Nussbaum
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.