All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a scrutinized text of Eliot's poems, this edition presents poems from Eliot's youth which were published only decades later, as well as others that saw only private circulation in his lifetime, of which dozens are collected for the first time.
- Author BiographyChristopher Ricks is co-director of the Editorial Institute and Warren Professor of Humanities at Boston University. He is author of numerous works of literary criticism, including Beckett's Dying Words (1993) and is responsible for the forthcoming new edition of The Complete Poetry of T. S. Eliot (2011). He was knighted for his services to scholarship in 2009.
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight1681 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine60 mm
- Edited byChristopher Ricks,Jim McCue
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.63Trending at £9.33
- £2.49Trending at £4.98
- £7.77Trending at £14.86
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £6.22Trending at £7.96
- £4.58Trending at £4.95
- £7.05Trending at £9.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.