All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJerome McGann takes his readers on a spirited tour through a wide range of Poe's verse as well as the critical and theoretical writings in which he laid out his arresting ideas about poetry and poetics. In a bold reassessment, McGann argues that Poe belongs alongside Whitman and Dickinson as a foundational American poet and cultural presence.
- Author(s)Jerome McGann
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.