All listings for this product
Save on Society & Education
- £27.53Trending at £28.67
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.56
- £26.50Trending at £28.76
- £13.15Trending at £15.61
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.97
About this product
- Author BiographyGary Bettinson is Senior Lecturer in Film Studies at Lancaster University, UK and author of The Sensuous Cinema of Wong Kar-wai: Film Poetics and the Aesthetic of Disturbance (Hong Kong University Press), and chief editor of Asian Cinema journal. James Udden is Associate Professor of Cinema and Media Studies at Gettysburg College, USA. He has published extensively on Asian cinema including the book-length monograph, No Man an Island: The Cinema of Hou Hsiao-hsien (Hong Kong University Press). His current book project concerns the improbable, parallel rise of Taiwan and Iran in the international festival world starting in the mid-1980s.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/10/2016
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleEast Asian Popular Culture
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note12 Illustrations, color; 2 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 227 p. 14 illus., 12 illus. in color.
- Weight447 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byGary Bettinson,James Udden
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.