All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £14.98Trending at £16.68
- £12.98Trending at £13.64
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn the wake of the 1979 Iranian Revolution, Iranian society and culture underwent massive changes. The author presents a comparative analysis of post-revolutionary Iranian cinema as an offshoot of Iranian modernity, and explains its connections with the themes present in traditional Persian poetry and conventional visual arts.
- Author BiographyKhatereh Sheibani is Lecturer at the University of Guelph. She holds a PhD in Comparative Literature from the University of Alberta.
- Author(s)Khatereh Sheibani
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleInternational Library of Iranian Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 33
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTauris Academic Studies
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.