All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains a selection of the proceedings of a conference on European problems of identity titled Europe and its Others, which was held in St Andrews in July 2007.
- Author BiographyRossella M. Riccobono is a Lecturer in Italian at the University of St Andrews. Her research interests range from twentieth-century poetry and narrative to contemporary Italian cinema. She has published on Cesare Pavese, Eugenio Montale and film director Mario Martone. She is currently completing a monograph on Eugenio Montale and researching a new volume dedicated exclusively to the poetry of Cesare Pavese.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication27/10/2010
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleCultural Identity Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight334 g
- Edited byRossella M. Riccobono
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.