Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican women have created an especially vigorous and innovative poetry, beginning in 1632 when Anne Bradstreet set aside her needle and picked up her poet's pen. This book not only brings several important women poets but also represents the discovery of a tradition of women writers. It is a contribution to the history of American literature.
- Author BiographyEmily Stipes Watts is Emeritus Professor of English at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Author(s)Emily Stipes Watts
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1977
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.