All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the Cantos and other major works that would strongly influence the course of contemporary poetry.
- Author BiographyHugh Kenner, perhaps the preeminent authority on Pound, has written a retrospective preface for the reissue of his famous book, long out of print. James Laughlin, in his foreword, writes that The Poetry of Ezra Pound turned the tide not only for its subject but also for his company, New Directions, which first published it in America.
- Author(s)Hugh Kenner
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight476 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Foreword byJames Laughlin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.