Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.10
- £20.99Trending at £22.40
- £5.10Trending at £9.93
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.93
- £30.68Trending at £40.83
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes some five hundred poems by Mildmay Fane, second Earl of Westmorland. This title establishes him as a significant early modern poet. It uses Fane's account books and letters, as well as other contemporary information, to contextualise his poems in a way rarely possible with other early modern writers.
- Author BiographyTom Cain is Professor of Early Modern Literature at the University of East Anglia -- .
- Author(s)Earl of Mildmay Fane Westmorland
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byTom Cain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.