All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides an introduction to the poetry of Ted Hughes, whose work is concerned with the forces of nature and their interaction with man. It also places Hughes' poems in a theoretical context of significant developments in literary theory that occured during his lifetime.
- Author BiographyPaul Bentley is lecturer in literary studies at the University College of St. Mark & St. John, Plymouth.
- Author(s)Dr. Paul Bentley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/1998
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLongman Studies In Twentieth Century Literature
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight404 g
- Width141 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.