All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £23.23Trending at £35.82
- £28.01Trending at £33.83
- £24.08Trending at £37.77
- £27.89Trending at £38.32
- £42.41Trending at £64.99
About this product
- Author(s)Sharon Willis
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Author BiographySharon Willis is professor of art history and visual and cultural studies at the University of Rochester. A coeditor of Camera Obscura, she is also the author of High Contrast: Race and Gender in Contemporary Hollywood Film and Marguerite Duras: Writing on the Body, as well as many essays on contemporary cinema.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.