All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses developments and amendments to the Police and Criminal Justice Act 1984, such as the Criminal Justice Act 1988. Areas of law discussed include the exclusion of unfairly obtained evidence, confessions, corroboration, evidence of previous convictions and identification evidence.
- Author(s)Professor Michael Zander
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/1990
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Out-of-print date08/11/2009
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- jills37519 Jul, 2011by
AWESOME PRODUCT GREAT VALE FOR THE MONEY
THE PRODUCT IS GREAT I FIRST STUDIED IT WEN IT 1ST CAME OUT IN 1984. I STILL TEACH LAW AS A REGIONAL INSTRUCTOR FOR THE (B.S.I.A).
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.