All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking another look at what is meant by policing, Jean-Paul Brodeur offers a comprehensive and novel theory on what policing is, how it has developed, and the various forms it takes.
- Author BiographyJean-Paul Brodeur is Professor of Criminology and Director of the International Centre for Comparative Criminology at the University of Montreal in Canada.
- Author(s)Jean-Paul Brodeur
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleStudies in Crime and Public Policy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note4 black and white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width168 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £18.86Trending at £19.11
- £36.00Trending at £38.38
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £27.55Trending at £29.68
- £26.50Trending at £28.65
- £13.15Trending at £15.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.