All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.05
- £9.50Trending at £16.51
- £9.53Trending at £14.96
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.94
- £8.00Trending at £9.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe so-far neglected diaries of Henry Herbert Molyneux, fourth Earl of Carnarvon, provide rare insight into nineteenth-century Conservative politics.
- Author BiographyPeter Gordon is Emeritus Professor of History of Education at the Institute of Education, University of London, where until 1993 he was Department Head of History and Humanities. Peter is a Fellow of both the Royal Historical Society and the Society of Antiquaries.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCamden Fifth Series
- Series Part/Volume Number35
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports., geneal. tables
- Weight740 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byPeter Gordon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.