Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionDespite receiving the highest per capita aid worldwide for many years, the economies of the West Bank and Gaza Strip have failed to achieve any lasting developmental outcomes and suffer from major weaknesses which undermine their very survival. This book examines the nature of donor operations in Palestine.
- Author BiographySaharTaghdisi-Rad is currently an economist at the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) in Geneva.
- Author(s)Sahar Taghdisi-Rad
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Political Economy of the Middle East and North Africa
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note26 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.