All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly relevant and in-depth book presents policy debate and analysis of educational reform context, process, and capacity - mainly in Southeast Asian countries. It calls for a new political economy of educational reforms and capacity development.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation in the Asia-Pacific Region: Issues, Concerns and Prospects
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 Tables, black and white; XIV, 326 p.
- Weight1440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byYasushi Hirosato,Yuto Kitamura
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.