Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionMany problems prevent the widespread implementation of environmental taxes. This overview offers an economic analysis and practical policy suggestions, with numerous examples including designing the instrument, using the revenue, making the tax acceptable, and the ethical issues.
- Author BiographyNicolas Wallart, formerly Researcher, Department of Political Economy, University of Geneva, Switzerland
- Author(s)Nicholas Wallart
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/1999
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNew Horizons in Environmental Economics Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight792 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine1270 mm
- Edited byHenk Folmer,Wallace E. Oates
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.