CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.50
- £6.50Trending at £12.06
- £5.01Trending at £5.93
- £9.99Trending at £14.07
- £11.34Trending at £14.04
- £16.64Trending at £20.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an accessible introduction to diverse political economy perspectives on different aspects of European integration. It presents a critical appraisal of how scholars in the EU and US use theory to understand European integration.
- Author BiographyErik Jones is the Resident Associate Professor of European Studies at Johns Hopkins Bologna Center, Italy. He is also a co-director of the European Union Political Economy interest section of the European Union Studies Association in the U.S. and is the European Editor of the Industrial Relations Journal. Dr. Amy Verdun is an Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science, University of Victoria, Canada. She is also the Director of the European Studies Program. Dr. Verdun serves as the President of the International Political Science Association (IPSA) Research Committee 3 (RC-3) on European Unification. European Responses to Globalization and Financial Market Integration. Perceptions of EMU in Britain, France and Germany, International Political Economy Series, Basingstoke: Macmillan/ New York: St. Martin's Press, 260 p. 2000 Paperback was published in July 2002. The Kosovo Crisis: Transatlantic National Perspectives and Implications for Future Defence Cooperation. Osvaldo Croci and Amy Verdun (eds), Manchester: Manchester University Press(forthcoming, 2005), Institutional Challenges to the European Union in the Wake of Eastern Enlargement, Amy Verdun and Osvaldo Croci (eds), Manchester: Manchester University Press (2005), The Euro: European Integration Theory and Economic and Monetary Union, edited by Amy Verdun, Boulder Colorado: Rowman and Littlefield (2002), Strange Power: Shaping the Parameters of International Relations and International Political Economy, edited by Thomas C. Lawton, James N. Rosenau and Amy C. Verdun, Aldershot/Burlington USA/Singapore/Sydney: Ashgate, 453 p. (2000).
- Author(s)Amy Verdun,Eric Jones
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2004
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.