All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- Author(s)Bill Dunn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRIPE Series in Global Political Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Understanding the political economy of global capitalism and crises, 2. Capitalism and other social orders, 3. Value theory in an incompletely capitalist society, 4. The heterogeneity of capital, 5. A contribution to a theory of crisis and recovery, 6. States and global capitalism, 7. The Keynesian moment and its contradictions, 8. Global restructuring: extensive accumulation and financialization, 9. The world market and the Crisis, 10. Recession or renewal, 11. Re-locating capital?
- Author BiographyBill Dunn is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Political Economy, University of Sydney, Australia.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.