Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.82Trending at £11.29
- £16.31Trending at £18.64
- £26.54Trending at £37.25
- £6.95Trending at £10.99
- £5.99Trending at £9.84
- £12.00Trending at £18.99
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
About this product
- Author(s)John Forster,Nigel Pope
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2007
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight314 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Global Sport Organisations: Ringmasters or Alphabet Boys? 2. A Product of History: The Creation and Evolution of Global Sports Organisations 3. The Economic Approach to Sport 4. Sources of Sport Revenue 5. Going for Gold: Global Sport Events 6. Architectures of Control: Structure and Process in the GSOs 7. For the Good of the Game: GSO Opacity and a Public Interest 8. Getting on with the Neighbours: The External Relationships of Global Sports Organisations by osvaldo Croci 9. Yielding Place to the New 10. Postscript
- Author BiographyJohn Forster is Senior Lecturer in the School of Economics at Griffith University, Australia. Nigel K.L. Pope is Senior Lecturer in the School of Marketing at Griffith University, Australia.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.