Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the period from the 1920s, when international tax policy was solely about avoiding double taxation, to the present era of international tax competition, Rixen investigates the fate of 'the power to tax' in an era of globalization, illustrating that tax sovereignty is both shaped and constrained by an international tax regime.
- Author BiographyPolitical scientist and economist THOMAS RIXEN is currently a research fellow at the Social Science Research Center Berlin, Germany. From 2003 to 2007 he was a research associate at the Collaborative Research Center, 'Transformations of the State', at Jacobs University Bremen. His research interests include (International) Political Economy, Public Finance and Institutional Theory.
- Author(s)Thomas Rixen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleTransformations of the State
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.