All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a general, non-technical introduction to core ideas in positive political theory as they apply to public management and policy.
- Author BiographyAnthony Michael Bertelli holds the C. C. Crawford Chair in Management and Performance in the USC Price School of Public Policy and the USC Gould School of Law at the University of Southern California. He is the author of Madison's Managers: Public Administration and the Constitution (with Laurence E. Lynn, Jr) as well as more than thirty articles and serves as co-editor of the Journal of Public Policy.
- Author(s)Anthony Michael Bertelli
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.