Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.10Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
About this product
- DescriptionThe Political Economy of Regulation in Turkey examines the recent Turkish experience and its relation to competition policy. The text explores how economic theory and historical analyses can enlighten market processes and government action, and discusses the recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/01/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 Tables, black and white; X, 248 p.
- Weight1200 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byFuat OAuuz,Tamer Aaetin
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.