All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionSenegal, one of Africa's few civilian-ruled countries, offers insight into the process of national development. Sixteen essays address the interplay between economic and political forces shaping the destiny of this major African nation.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPHER L. DELGADO is a Research Fellow at the International Food Policy Research Institute, Washington, D.C., and has taught part-time at the Nitze School of Advanced International Studies of the Johns Hopkins University. An agricultural economist, he is coeditor of: The Political Economy of Ivory Coast (Praeger, 1984) and Accelerating Food Production in Sub-Saharan Africa. He has also published numerous monographs and articles in French and English on economic issues in West Africa. SIDI JAMMEH is an economist in the Agricultural Operations Division (Africa-Sahel region) of the World Bank. He has worked as a consultant and published research reports on agricultural marketing, pricing, and research in Senegal under the World Bank Managing Agricultural Development in Africa (MADIA) group of the Policy, Planning, ad Research Vice-Presidency of the World Bank.
- Author(s)Chris L. Delgado,Sidi Jammeh
- Date of Publication30/03/1991
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.