All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocused on unique features of economic development, this edited volume examines the nature and structure of corporate governance of several key state-owned enterprises in China and public sector units in India in five strategic sectors: oil and natural gas, steel, coal, electricity generation, and banking industries.
- Author BiographyXu Yi-chong is Research Professor of School of Government and International Relations at Griffith University, Australia. Xu is the author of Powering China (2002), Electricity Reform in China, India and Russia (2004), and The Politics of Nuclear Energy in China (2010). With Patrick Weller, Xu co-authored The Governance of World Trade (2004) and Inside the World Bank (2009). Xu also co-edited The Politics of Sovereign Wealth Funds (2010, with Gawdat Bahgat) and edited Nuclear Energy Development in Asia (2011).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byXu Yi-chong
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £29.49Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.