Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionIs Brazil ready to take its place among the world's leading powers? The authors examine Brazil's hard power and soft power resources, assessing the challenges the country will need to overcome in order to build its own Brazilian dream and project itself on the international stage.
- Author BiographyLourdes Casanova is Senior Lecturer at Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University, USA. Formerly at INSEAD, she is currently a member of the World Economic Forum's Global Agenda Council on Latin America and of the ICT Innovation task force of the B20. She also the author of Global Latinas: Latin America's Emerging Multinationals (2009). Julian Kassum is an independent consultant and researcher. He has worked at the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and the oil and gas company Total. He serves as executive director of ICC Argentina since October 2013 and is the author of The G20: A Business Guide (2012).
- Author(s)Julian Kassum,Lourdes Casanova
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.