Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.81Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates why claim clubs are perhaps the most important explanation for the origins of and change in property institutions during an important period in American history.
- Author BiographyIlia Murtazashvili is currently an Assistant Professor at the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs, University of Pittsburgh. He holds a PhD in political science and an MA in agricultural and applied economics from the University of Wisconsin, Madison. Murtazashvili's research focuses on political economy and institutional design. He is the co-author, with Donald Alexander Downs, of Arms and the University: Military Presence and the Civic Education of Non-Military Students (Cambridge, 2012).
- Author(s)Ilia Murtazashvili
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePolitical Economy of Institutions and Decisions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 tables
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.