All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.41
- £35.00Trending at £67.49
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £23.80Trending at £24.15
- £7.50Trending at £7.69
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
- £6.16Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining the different ways in which globalising forces have shaped new dimensions to the political economy of the Persian Gulf states, this book evaluates the changes that have occurred, especially in light of the ongoing global economic crisis.
- Author BiographyMehran Kamrava is professor and Director of the Center for International and Regional Studies at Georgetown University in Qatar. He is the author of a number of journal articles and books, including, most recently, The Modern Middle East: A Political History Since the First World War, and Iran's Intellectual Revolution. He has also edited The New Voices of Islam: Rethinking Politics and Modernity, and, with Manochehr Dorraj, Iran Today: An Encyclopedia of Life in the Islamic Republic.
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byMehran Kamrava
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.