CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.59
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
- £4.99Trending at £9.81
About this product
- DescriptionProviding new insights and understanding of the political economy of SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) - the epidemic that swept across many Asian countries in 2003 - this engaging book examines the consequences of SARS in East Asia.
- Author BiographyGrace O. M. Lee is Associate Professor of Public and Social Administration at the City University of Hong Kong. Her research interests focus on labour markets, employment policy and public management. Malcolm Warner is Professor and Fellow Emeritus, Wolfson College and Judge Business School, University of Cambridge. His current research interests include Asian management, human resource management and international business.
- Author(s)Grace Lee,Malcolm Warner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Growth Economies of Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 33 black & white tables, 28 black & white line drawings
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.