Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that the interest from political science in the institutional aspects of policy-making indicates a concern for the role of habitual and socially supported logics of action that may be a more appropriate way of explaining SME policy.
- Author BiographyCharles Dannreuther is Lecturer in European Political Economy at the University of Leeds, UK. His interest in small business policy has informed contributions to international political economy, regulation theory and European public policy. Lew Perren is Professor of Management Research at the University of Brighton, UK. His research into management and entrepreneurship has tended to be interdisciplinary in nature, often drawing upon influences from linguistics, sociology and philosophy.
- Author(s)Charles Dannreuther,Lew Perren
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Frontiers of Political Economy
- Series Part/Volume Number171
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, 19 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.