All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study analyzes policy-making in a non-democratic authoritarian country, explaining the history of Chinese market reforms from 1979 to the present. Drawing on interviews with high-level Chinese officials, it pieces together detailed histories of economic reform policy decisions.
- Author BiographySusan L. Shirk is Professor of Political Science at the University of California, San Diego, and the author of Competitive Comrades: Career Incentives and Student Strategies in China (California, 1982).
- Author(s)Susan L. Shirk
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication15/07/1993
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCalifornia Series on Social Choice and Political Economy
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight476 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.